10 Tips for a happier life
The following are ten points that I use to make my life happier and more fulfilling. I hope you enjoy reading and you find them useful.
• Work on improving yourself every day. This endeavour will make your life more wholesome and it will also improve the lives of those around you.
• Appreciate your loved ones. Do simple things like talking to your parents/partner or friends. Spend quality with those you care about and love. There is nothing like a walk in the park with your spouse/partner/friend or dog to fill your heart with happiness.
• Thank God every day. God gives you everything you need you just have to find a way to stay close to him.
• Don’t worry. More than likely situations don’t turn out the way we expect them to. Even when times are difficult, there are usually lessons we need to learn to find a solution to our problem and these situations usually work out for our best interest.
• Be the best you. Each day do your best to be the best person you can be. Treat people with respect and do a good deed whenever you can.
• Smile as much as you possibly can. A true smile from the heart keeps your vital energy flowing, improves your happiness and makes your life more wholesome.
• Enjoy your job. Your job is a very important aspect of your life. It provides you with financial freedom and fulfilment in life. If it doesn’t find one that will if it is possible or otherwise you need to improve your current job situation.
• Find guidance in life. Find a teacher that can help you improve yourself physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually and help you be the best you. This is a very noble and fulfilling endeavour that everyone should do.
• Live in the moment. Living in the moment gives us the opportunity to live a more wholesome life. We become happier in what we do daily and live a more efficient existence.
• Find your passion. Finding and enjoying your passions brings great meaning to your life. Being immersed in your passion is a great feeling and by giving your heart to it you make the world a better place.